Are you a visionary nursing leader seeking an exceptional opportunity to make a profound impact on patient care? Look no further!
Our client, a highly regarded not-for-profit health care system serving the Bronx, is currently seeking a Clinical Director of Nursing to oversee the Cardiac and Surgery service lines.
This could be a compelling option for the most talented Critical Care Nursing professionals seeking to lead a Magnet Nursing team.
The Clinical Director of Nursing will collaborate with the AVP of Nursing for the overall management of activities in a campus, ensuring the delivery of quality, compassionate, culturally competent, effective, and efficient patient care in compliance with standards and regulations
Responsibilities include directly managing the day-to-day operations of the entire Critical Care department, including the CTICU, MICU SICU, CCU and about 60 Telemetry beds, oversight of the Nurse Managers and other key management roles, and collaborating with campus leadership to support the goals of the health system.
The pay scale is what you would expect for a major academic medical system.
- New York State Registered Nurse with a Master’s Degree or higher level of education
- Minimum of 7 years of clinical experience, including leadership assignments
- At least 5 years of managerial experience
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to think logically and sequentially
- Proficiency in finance, operations, strategic planning, marketing, human resources, and computer technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills, fostering teamwork and customer service excellence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
This is a remarkable opportunity to join a highly respected health care system known for its commitment to providing exceptional patient care.
10752 Deerwood Park Boulevard South, Suite 100
Jacksonville, FL, 32256
(646) 688 - 4072