Our client is a Bronx healthcare system with value-based system serving a diverse patient base. It’s also an academically-oriented Nursing organization that practices an evidence-based model of medicine in a Just Culture environment
Essentially, the Manager is responsible for the responsible for the development of the hospital’s quality assurance strategy and annual goals.
So you would collaboratively lead the administrative and operational health system performance improvement, and quality outcomes. You would be a key player on the Executive QAPI Committee and part of other system-wide teams. This position reports to the VP of Quality and Risk Management.
- RN or similar clinical license and experience.
- 3+ years of managerial experience on a Quality service team.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operation and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Training in performance improvement strategies and principles.
- CPHQ and or CPHRM certification strongly preferred.
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Must have effective communication skills.
10752 Deerwood Park Boulevard South, Suite 100
Jacksonville, FL, 32256
(646) 688 - 4072