Thank you for your interest in Polaris Placement.
Polaris Placement is a boutique executive search firm specializing in the healthcare field, with offices in New York City, Raleigh, NC and Ontario, Canada. Our consultants average 17 years of experience in the placement profession.
Clients include large academic medical centers, progressive community hospitals, managed care companies and physician group practices. Our expertise and industry focus results in a higher level of responsiveness and accuracy when you need it most.
If you’re interested in working with a professional, but kind and creative team, we’d love to learn more. Please see our current openings below or reach out to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter to start a discussion.
Are you a native English speaker (preferably from the US) who is a self-directed Cold Calling Professional with Outbound Recruiting Call experience?
More specifically, are you looking for a long-term contract as an experienced Recruiter?
If so, would the opportunity to practice your craft in an agile, soft-sell system with medical professionals be genuinely intriguing?
If you’re still here, then our proposition is rather simple: Off the bat, we are hiring someone like you to make initial recruiting calls and then conduct intake interviews before presenting to our managing partner. The growth opportunities are to graduate to a full-cycle recruiter all the way to full-fledged partner.
The compensation would be a combination of salary plus commissions, as well as year-end bonuses and generous schedule flexibility within reason.
Is this first-step opportunity a potential fit for you? It might be if you can:
- Effectively qualify potential candidates within the first 1 to 2 calls.
- Gracefully take many “No” answers until you find someone who’s qualified to say “Yes”.
- Follow our scripts until you’re ready to riff.
- Make a minimum 10-hour per week commitment.
- Make a minimum of 6-8 calls per hour when you’re on duty, and take returned calls as much as able.
- The rest is what you’d expect of a reasonable contractor agreement.
1. Do you ever have call reluctance, and if so how do you work past it?
2. What do you like about working independently, and what don’t you like about it?
3. What’s more important in a role like this: selling the job or knowing the candidate?
There’s no need for a long cover letter or a resume that’s more than 2 pages. What is important is that you quickly capture our attention and then make a simple, compelling argument why you’d be great at this job. Make sense?
Submit an Application
10752 Deerwood Park Boulevard South, Suite 100
Jacksonville, FL, 32256
(646) 688 - 4072