Polaris Placement is committed to helping build strong leadership in healthcare through recruitment strategies and sharing valuable resources and insights with healthcare professionals looking to attract top talent and those looking to elevate their own medical careers.
Though 2022 is already flying by, we’ve compiled a list of the top healthcare conferences for people in both categories through the remainder of the year. We have a comprehensive list of US-based conferences.
For those looking for virtual conferences, we’ll also share a list of 5 next-generation conferences to enjoy from wherever you are. For medical professionals ready to travel the globe, we have 5 International healthcare conferences to check out.
2022 Healthcare Conferences in the US
While there are healthcare conferences across the globe this year now that travel restrictions have loosened, this list focuses on the top summits based in the United States. You will find conferences based on specific areas of medicine as well as healthcare leadership and dynamic healthcare operations.
- 1-3: American Telemedicine Association ATA2022 Annual Conference & Expo (Boston)
- 10-13: National Association of Healthcare Access Management Conference (San Diego)
- 11:54th Society for Obstetric Anesthesia and Perinatology Annual Meeting 2022 (Chicago)
- 19-21: Medical Practice Excellence: The Operations Conference (Austin)
- 3-7: American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting (Chicago)
- 8: Digital Healthcare Innovation Summit ( Boston)
- 27-30: Annual World Health Care Congress (National Harbor, Maryland)
- 13-15: Women Leaders in Healthcare Conference (Chicago)
- 17-19: 2022 AHA Leadership Summit (San Diego)
- 4-6: Society for Vascular Ultrasound Annual Conference (Orlando)
- 12-14: Mayo Clinic Annual Anesthesiology Update 2022 (Mackinac Island, Michigan)
- 7-9: National Association of ACOs Fall Conference (Washington, D.C.)
- 9-12: Medical Practice Excellence: Leaders Conference (Boston)
- 12-14: National Association of Health Services Executives 37th Annual Educational Conference (New Orleans)
- 24-25: The Conference for HR Leaders in Healthcare (Austin)
- 13-16: HTLH 2022 (Las Vegas)
- 5-6: Next Generation Patient Experience conference (Indian Wells, California)
- 19-21 Health 2.0 Conference (Las Vegas)
Virtual Healthcare Conferences 2022
Though the world is opening back up, virtual conferences are here to stay! This year, many of the virtual conferences are built around forward-thinking innovations in healthcare across the globe, using what we have learned over the past few years, and leveraging it to embrace the future of the medical profession.
- May 18: IDC Healthcare Summit
- May 24-25: EIT Health Summit
- June 7-8: Medical Practice Excellence: The Pathways Conference
- September 8: The Hospital of the Future Virtual Briefing
- October 13: The Virtual Health Virtual Briefing
International Healthcare Conferences
If you have the urge to go global, we’ve got 5 upcoming international summits that highlight our scientific advances, leverage our advances on an international level, and shed light on the future of medicine.
- May 13-15: ICMHI 2022 Kyoto, Japan
- May 24-25: EIT Health Summit Stockholm, Sweden
- November 13-17: Global Health 2022 Valencia, Spain
- November 17-18: Scientex Global Healthcare Conference 2022 Paris, France
- November 30-Dec 2: Health 2.0 Conference Dubai, UAE
Advance Your Career or Your Practice in 2022
Our goal is to elevate the Healthcare field with expert consulting and recruitment services to match top healthcare professionals with the top medical practices. If you fit one of those categories and would like to partner with Polaris Placement to take the healthcare field to the next level of success, reach out for support. And stay tuned for more resources and insights from our blog.